Women Peace Cafe is announcing its first online “WPC Photography Contest – 2020” with a view to exploring history, culture and beauty of Bangladesh through the lens of a photographer.
Call for photographs:
Pandemic Effect on Women
Plurality and Diversity
– DSLR Photography
– Mobile Photography
AWARD & FACILITIES
* Top 3 Photographers of the contest will be awarded.
* Top 10 photographers will be awarded a certificate.
Any update of the event will be published on the WPC Facebook page.
Mail your photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For DSLR Photographs
* Rename your photos like: “Your Name_Mobile No_Institution_Category_Photograph Title”
* For Example: “Zihad_01*********_X College_DSLR_পরাজিত ঘোড়া”
For Mobile Photographs
* Rename your photos like- “Your Name_Mobile No_Institution_Category_Photograph Title”
* For Example: “zihad_01*********_x college_Mobile_পরাজিত ঘোড়া”
There is no fee for Photographs Submission.
JUDGE: Will be announced on WPC Facebook page
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Submission is open to all Bangladeshi Student.
- Each participant can submit up to 2 photographs.
- You will be confirmed via Email if WPC receives your photographs.
- Photographs need to be Original & must be in JPEG Format.
- Any kind of Watermark or border is not allowed.
Top Photo Selection Process:
- Pictures will be selected in two steps
- Each photo will have 10 numbers
- 5 number is based on the choice of the judges and the remaining 5 is based on the choice of the people.
- People’s number 5 is divided into three parts. Those are like (1), comment (1) and share (3).We will upload the
- photo that you sent to our email on our page. Like, comment and share must be done on the page.
- One Comment and one share will be count from each person.
Photo SUBMISSION DEADLINE
September 05 – September 15
Like/Comment/Share will be count till September 17
Result: September 21